by Chris Black
So Pfizer is just repackaging ivermectin as a daily pill and will probably charge 3 times as much for it. How many people died so that big pharma could make a little more money?
One pill of Oxycontin was the equivalent of 16 Percocets and the FDA not only approved it but allowed it to be sold as “non-addictive” and people wonder why the Ozarks and Appalachia are turning down the vax in droves.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas
See also Pfizer CEO, Albert Bourla - “I truly think the best days of Pfizer are ahead of us, because Covid was for me like a rehearsal.”