- Employers added nearly 120,000 cooks, waitstaff and other restaurants workers to help push the entire leisure sector up 164,000 for the month.
- Professional and business services added 100,000 positions as management and technical consulting firms added nearly 14,000 jobs and legal services rose close to 5,000.
- Transportation and warehousing, a critical component of the U.S. supply chain, added a healthy 54,400 workers.
October’s job creation was strong in almost every sector, as hiring across industries ranging from restaurants to automobile parts manufacturers helped the broader U.S. economy rebound from a late-summer lull.
Robust hiring at eating and drinking establishments again helped the leisure and hospitality sector lead the month’s employment figures. Employers added nearly 120,000 cooks, waitstaff and other restaurant workers to help push the entire leisure sector up 164,000 for the month.
Employment in the leisure and hospitality sector has risen by 2.4 million in 2021, though it’s still down 1.4 million, or 8.2%, since February 2020.
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- DRAFT IS INEVITABLE
- Pathologist Shows SPIKE PROTEIN Inside Vaxies
- NEW PROJECT VERITAS JUST DROPPED!!!
- The Nuclear War That We Have Been Relentlessly Warned About Is Now Right On Our Doorstep
- The market is overbought heading into ANOTHER Fed rate hike, while the Fed takes liquidity down to ZERO. Today’s investors are not thinking about what could go wrong, only about what could go right…
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Amazon’s LOTR Series has Flopped HARD
- Reuters Fact-Checkers Lie About Vax Regret Article