by Chris Black
The prime minister said that the country would soon give up Russian oil and gas.
He acknowledged that these measures would lead to higher prices.
For reference: Poland buys about 40% of the gas it consumes from the Russian Federation.
We are starting a complete de-Russification of the 🇵🇱 and 🇪🇺 economy. Reducing dependence on Russia is essential. This is about our “to be or not to be”. pic.twitter.com/mYtn05sNfV
— Poland in the EU (@PLPermRepEU) March 18, 2022
Also, the European Parliament banned Russian people, Russian diplomats and civil servants from entering their residences in Brussels and Strasbourg.
This was announced by EP President Roberta Metsola.
Because these are our values. This is who we are.
— Roberta Metsola (@EP_President) March 18, 2022
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- Disney Launches Clothing Line for Gay Children