Word on the street is the ~$350b of Russian foreign currency reserves will be confiscated and used to rebuild Ukraine.
There is talk of giving refugees $5,000 each. At 5 million refugees that’s $25b. Plus $100b in infrastructure damage and counting.
The Iraq war is the closest example, I think. The U.S. awarded $8b in contracts to rebuild the country.
The largest winner then was Halliburton because of their connection to VP Dick Chenney. After Halliburton it was Bechtel Group. Does Biden/Obama/Harris/Pelosi have any similar conflicts of interest where they might direct funds for rebuilding?
However, dozens of lower-profile, but well-connected, companies shared in the reconstruction bounty. . . . Nearly 60 percent of the companies had employees or board members who either served in or had close ties to the executive branch for Republican and Democratic administrations, for members of Congress of both parties, or at the highest levels of the military. . . . The three agencies that awarded most of the Iraq and Afghanistan contracts in 2002 and 2003—the Pentagon, the State Department and the U.S. Agency for International Development. It found that nearly every one of the 10 largest contracts awarded for Iraq and Afghanistan went to companies employing former high-ranking government officials or individuals with close ties to those agencies or Congress. . . . Indeed, most of the companies that won contracts in Iraq and Afghanistan were political players. According to the Center’s analysis, the companies, their political action committees and their employees contributed a total of nearly $49 million to national political campaigns and parties since 1990. . . .The Center’s investigation found that 14 of the contractors were awarded U.S. government work in both Iraq and Afghanistan. Combined, those companies gave nearly $23 million in political contributions since 1990, and 13 employ former government officials or have close ties to various agencies and departments.
We need to do an analysis of contributions to the Dems and Biden administration and, ideally, Macron, Scholz, and other E.U. players. Do the Bidens have any connections to construction or manufacturing companies in Ukraine à la Burisma?
If history is anything to go by, there is going to be a massive handout to politically connected corporations to rebuild Ukraine. What are your picks?
- The Level Of Evil In Our Society Is Off The Charts
- Insiders are running to the exit…
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- Irish President Says Elon Musk is a Dictator Because He Wants to Give People Too Much Freedom
- DEF fluid shortage…Shortage of Urea will cause shortage of DEF used in ALL modern diesel engines.
- IMF Says This is the Biggest Crisis Since World War II
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Democrat Candidate Tells Drug Addicts to Break Into Empty Houses and Live There
- Check out the parking lot at the Davos Climate Change Conference this year…