“Pope Francis has slapped down rumours that he would resign amid a flurry of health issues, vowing to serve as pontiff for ‘as long as God allows’.
Francis, 85, cancelled a trip to Africa last week due to mobility concerns, prompting fears for his health.
He also told a meeting of priests in Rome last week: ‘Rather than operate, I’ll resign.
But the Catholic church leader poured cold water on talk of resignation, reportedly telling Brazilian bishops in a meeting yesterday: ‘I want to live my mission as long as God allows me and that’s it.’
Archbishop Roque Paloschi added that the Pope reassured the clergy meeting that ‘resignation does not cross his mind’, according to a Portuguese translation of the Vatican newsletter”
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!