“This is the moment police told a Catholic woman that ‘praying is an offence’ as she was arrested a second time outside an abortion clinic just weeks after being acquitted for the same offence.
Video shared online shows Isabel Vaughan-Spruce, director of anti-abortion group March for Life UK, being arrested outside the BPAS Robert Clinic in Kings Norton, Birmingham.
Officers ask Ms Vaughan-Spruce to ‘step outside the exclusion zone’ that exists around the clinic. However, she tells officers that she is ‘not protesting’ and ‘not engaging in any of the activities prohibited’.
The officer then says, ‘No, but you were still engaging in prayer. It is an offence‘, to which Ms Vaughan-Spruce answered: ‘I disagree.’
She was then arrested by six officers.
But this is perfectly fine though
ON LONDON BRIDGE
Frist time the Muslim call to prayer (Azan) from Tower bridge London (also known as London Bridge abroad)
Allah Ho Akbar
Allah ho Akbar
Allah ho Akbar
Part 2/2 pic.twitter.com/pZHQabNaeE
— Asad Kharal (@AsadKharal) May 9, 2021
Well just look at who the Mayor of Londonistan is , there’s your answer . London Has Fallen
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB