by Dr. Eowyn
Sam Dorman reports for Fox News that yesterday, July 11, 2020 presidential candidate Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) released a sweeping immigration plan that would dramatically increase the number of refugees admitted into the United States by nearly 800% from FY 2018 and 250% from even the Obama years.
In FY 2018, because of President Trump’s bans on refugees from a number of countries in the Middle East deemed security threats, the number of refugee admissions fell to record lows to about 22,000. Warren decried Trump’s restrictions, calling it an “abuse” of his authority. She said she would increase the number of refugee admissions to 125,000 in her first year as President, which would be an increase of 795% from FY 2018.
Warren’s plan also includes:
(1) Repealing a law requiring local police to enforce federal immigration laws, as well as an end to “unnecessary” detention. She said: “We already have the tools to effectively track and monitor individuals without shoving them into cages and camps along the border. As President, I’ll issue guidance ensuring that detention is only used where it is actually necessary because an individual poses a flight or safety risk. Let there be no ambiguity on this: if you are violating the basic rights of immigrants, now or in the future, a Warren administration will hold you accountable.”
(2) Expand legal immigration.
(3) Decriminalize illegal border crossings. Warren said that as President, she would “take executive action to provide a measure of protection for those who are undocumented. I’ll work with Congress to pass broad-reaching reform, but I’m also prepared to move forward with executive action if Congress refuses to act.”
(4) Alleviate the migrant crisis by giving $1.5 billion a year in foreign aid to Central and South America.
- Fauxcahontis Sen. Elizabeth Warren plagiarized her fake Cherokee recipes
- Fauxcahontas Sen. Elizabeth Warren refuses DNA test to prove Native American heritage
- Elizabeth Warren is a dangerous narcissist