US President Donald Trump used an outlandishly large chart to explain why he wants to tackle federal regulations while speaking at a Town Hall meeting with business leaders.
Here’s an example of what Trump’s regulatory rollbacks are already doing. My dad got a call from his brother (So, this is actual uncle intel), saying the coal mines in Brookwood, AL, which had been dormant for the past few years under Obama’s regulatory regime, have all of a sudden sprung back to life. Coal miners everywhere, he said. And all it took was a stroke of President Trump’s pen a few weeks ago.
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also New York Post: "Donald Trump says he will be arrested Tuesday"; Trump Appears to Confirm via Social Media
2 thoughts on “President Trump breaks out giant scroll of chart to emphasize the utter ridiculousness of FED regulations that cripple growth in America”
The number one ridiculous FED regulation… Cannabis a Schedule one drug!
Yeah – pollute, profit – more pollution. At this insane pace America will have to import water soon.