President Trump revokes preferential trading status for #HongKong and signs law allowing the #sanctioning of Chinese officials. @David_Culver reports China's response on @firstmove. pic.twitter.com/pw1FEJam5K
— Julia Chatterley (@jchatterleyCNN) July 15, 2020
Complaints about China have piled up in Western capitals in recent years, but it took Beijing’s new curbs on Hong Kong’s autonomy to galvanize them around something approaching a common cause. t.co/VCCptrPrvh
— Real Time Economics (@WSJecon) July 15, 2020
They need to keep the people fed to avoid social unrest, more likely out of necessity…… t.co/zlBeVo53eY
— LongConvexity (@LONGCONVEXITY) July 15, 2020
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Proof of What JADE HELM 15 really is and why they are doing it. This is VERY important you read. Your life may depend on it.
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- James O’Keefe: “Linda Malone, Maryland elections admin, RESIGNS day after @OKeefeMedia expose showing thousands of contributions through individual Annapolis, MD home addresses”
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- The TRUTH about the bank runs. Regulators are LYING to you!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…