S&P 500 pure Growth/Value ratio is at its highest since 2000.
— SentimenTrader (@sentimentrader) July 15, 2020
Shopify gets new $1250 Price Target
“The reality is if we take the stock price increases and the respective valuations in isolation, it would most certainly be reasonable to say they’re looking stretched on short-term numbers – we’d be foolish not to acknowledge that,” analyst Richard Tse told clients in a note.
“While the valuation on next year’s number may look robust across many of our coverage names, when we look at the implied growth rates of our analysis relative to the sector – those valuations may not be so stretched after all,” Tse added.
— John Burns (@johnburnsjbrec) July 14, 2020
- Why Are Large Groups Of Animals, Insects And Birds Suddenly Walking In Circles All Over The Globe?
- China may have ‘passed the point of no return’ as Covid infections soar. Government has changed all protestors Covid QR codes to RED. Effectively locking them down.
- The tables are turning: Twitter is cleaning the house… Banning dangerous Leftists
- BIDEN MEDIA IS LYING TO YOU – No one is spending a dime, inflation at all time high, China dumping dollar, black Friday bust!
- Justin Trudeau, under oath: “I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”
- US tightening to date continues to ripple through money and credit in an orderly sequence. Bank lending – the next shoe to drop. Michael Burry is now positioned for a crash. Expect a collapse of “everything” within the next four months?
- The Electric Car Hoax in 1 minute
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- ‘No one is waiting in line for Black Friday’
- The FTX story just gets wilder.