by Chris Black
The Ukrainian leadership missed its chance for a sovereign state, – the official representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova
“They have already missed the main chance for the existence of Ukraine within their own borders, a sovereign Ukraine, an independent Ukraine,” she said.
If you read between the diplomatic lines and Zakharova does not carry a gag, then this can be understood in such a way that a course has been taken for the annexation of Ukraine.
"They have already missed the main chance for the existence of Ukraine within their own borders … an independent Ukraine."
Russian Foreign Ministry talking about annexation??!
This is Russian bluster, or Ukrainians aren’t doing as well as advertised. Might be a bit of both.
— walid (@wherati) March 24, 2022
- Agent Fang Fang goes down in China crash
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- Twitter is about to get wrecked
- The Baby Chemical Corn Syrup Juice Shortage is Actually Real
- Washington gas stations run out of gas, add extra digit in anticipation of $10 dollar prices
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition Now Features an Obese Woman
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Even More Cases Of The Monkeypox Have Been Confirmed As This Sickening Plague Continues To Spread
- More than one in four skipping meals in UK due to rising costs of living.
- War Is Over But They Won’t Tell You