by Chris Black
The authorities effectively stopped trading on the stock market for several weeks and were supposed to be afraid of a strong fall against the backdrop of sanctions.
As they joked, they were afraid to see the depth of the bottom.
Today, trading opened and instead of falling, the shares of most campaigns began to grow.
What a twist.
The White House slams the reopening of the Moscow Stock exchange as a 'charade', with Russia banning foreigners from selling t.co/b118uKtAAl
— Markets Insider (@MktsInsider) March 24, 2022
Moscow stock exchange opened to trading again today but with few restrictions:
1. Short selling is banned
2. Non-residents can't sell until Apr 1
3. All money has to remain in Russia pic.twitter.com/0XqMd9QFoV
— CoinMamba (@coinmamba) March 24, 2022
⚡️US dollar moves back below 100 rubles on Moscow Stock Exchange.
Failed sanctions pic.twitter.com/qIQCLAnSY2
— Angelo Giuliano (@Angelo4justice3) March 23, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming