Prince Andrew has suggested that the photo of him with his arm around 17-year-old sex slave Virginia Roberts was faked and has commissioned investigators to examine it.
Andrew says his clothes in the picture, supposedly taken at Ghislaine Maxwell’s Belgravia house in March 2001, were “travelling clothes” and not what he would wear on London nights out.
But The Sun on Sunday found pictures of him in near-identical attire on a 2001 night out in the capital.
Here, we look at the Duke of York’s main arguments following his bombshell TV interview on BBC Newsnight with Emily Maitlis.
THE Prince claimed he had never been upstairs in Maxwell’s townhouse.
He said: “The photograph is taken upstairs and I don’t think I ever went upstairs in Ghislaine’s house.”
Asked if he was sure, he said: “Yeah, because the dining room and everything was on the ground floor.”
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- This is the Beginning of a Massive Story
- KanYe Proved on Alex Jones Show That WW2 History is Trauma Based Indoctrination
- 10 Big Retail Stores That Will Disappear In The Months Ahead
- Food Products Are Now 125% More Expensive At Walmart
- I Think They Will Kill KanYe After Yesterday’s Appearance on Alex Jones Show
- THE DROP IS IN: THE TWITTER FILES
- The doctor who went on TV to push mRNA shots has now done a 180…
- “Twitter Files” Show Government Collusion Beyond What Anyone Imagined
- LOL! This is how Qatari TV reacted to Germany’s World Cup exit…