Students, go to Fred and type in PPI Final Demand. Create a chart and choose Change From Year Ago.
What you will find is that the PPI Final Demand is up 16.8% in May since the same month last year.
Consumer purchasing power keeps declining since the creation of The Federal Reserve System in 1913. This chart shows the decline in purchasing power since the peak of the housing bubble in 2005.
See also 'It's Getting Real': Unease Over Banking Sector Turmoil Spurs Huge Demand For Physical Precious Metals
Margin debt hits another all-time high.
Now ain’t this a kick in the head.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.
See also Increasing demand for Covid vaccine injury payments has seen the number of staff processing claims increase 20-fold