On the outskirts of Washington, D.C., Alexandria City Public Schools (ACPS) are promoting materials that judge groups of people based on skin color and encourage fringe political dogma. Meanwhile, Superintendent Gregory Hutchings Jr. is telling parents that the months of closed schools their children suffered were not only caused by COVID-19 but also by “systemic racism.”
Parents and school board candidates expressed their concerns to The Federalist, but requests for comment from current school board members were almost universally ignored.
Disparaging People Based on Color
One page on the school website, “Talking to Your Children About Racial Justice,” encourages parents to “let go of colorblindness” and “ensure your kids are aware of race.” Among other things, it promotes a Forbes article that suggests understanding “our country’s deeply rooted racism” with resources such as:
- a Medium article encouraging readers to donate to their local Black Lives Matter chapter, ask their representatives to decriminalize marijuana, ask their representatives to ban voter ID laws, join their local “white space,” and ask their high school to teach a mandatory class on white privilege,
- an article titled “White People Have No Culture,”
- an article titled “Food Has Always Been Political,”
- “Black Marxism: The Making of Black Radical Tradition” by Cedric Robinson,
- “The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution,” a documentary about the militant Black Panthers group,
- and the American Civil Liberties Union website.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.