Capitol Police officials who conducted an internal investigation into the January 6 riots are recommending disciplinary action be taken against six officers.
The department probed officers involved in 26 cases, but found no wrongdoing in 20 of them. “In the six cases, disciplinary action was recommended for violations including ‘conduct unbecoming,’ failure to comply with directions, improper remarks and improper dissemination of information,” a department statement said, according to The Daily Mail.
“The department’s statement came after Democratic U.S. Representative Tim Ryan said two officers had been suspended for their actions that day. One had taken a selfie with a protester, while another wore a Trump-supporting hat and had directed rioters around the building,” the Mail reported.
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami