Not only has The Federal Reserve driven M2 Money Velocity to near historic lows, but now we find out that the Employment Cost Index just rose to a historic high.
Of course, a variety of minimum wage laws have helped drive up employments costs. Don’t tell lawmakers that minimum wage laws lead to higher inflation since they typically deny responsibility for anything. But I can almost picture the 4 Horsemen of the Inflation Apocalypse (Powell, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer) sitting around asking “What we can do to make inflation worse?”
We did see the PCE Deflator YoY rise to 6.6%, the highest since 1982, the highest in 40 years.
Personal spending increased to 1.1% in March, probably panicking buying over further inflation.
A PCE Deflator of 6.60% leads to a Taylor Rule estimate of 9.05% for The Fed Funds Target Rate.
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- Every Liberal with a Tesla literally screaming!
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan