At least 36 people have died in Maharashtra’s Raigad district due to landslides. The continuous rainfall has led to a flood-like situation in several places across the state. Earlier, three people were killed, seven were injured after a house collapsed in Mumbai’s Govandi area. The Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has predicted heavy to very heavy rain for the next three days in Maharashtra. Watch the video to know more.
- The Fed Tries and Fails to Hide This Brutal Reality
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- There are so many market indicators that we are heading towards a major financial crisis
- Federal Reserve and Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice Alert! Advanced Notice of a Meeting under Expedited Procedures for a Closed Board Meeting on October 3, 2022
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Putin is “The New Hitler” as Nuclear War With Russia Becoming Increasingly Probable
- Cool explanation on how Germany f***** itself.