I applaud businesses who are standing up for the right to determine with their employees what workplace policies make sense for them. And I applaud groups like the Job Creators Network who are taking the challenge to this rule to court.
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) November 4, 2021
Following another intense clash between Anthony Fauci and Rand Paul at a hearing Thursday, the Senator later declared that “no amount of smarmy word salad will get Fauci out of the fact that he lied before Congress.”
Appearing on Fox News after the Senate hearing, Paul noted that “The NIH has admitted” that gain of function research funded by their agency took place at the Wuhan labs, but that “Fauci won’t admit it because I think he then thinks he’ll have some kind of moral responsibility for the pandemic.”
Paul further reiterated that Fauci “changed the definition” of gain of function on the NIH website, a point that he confronted Fauci with at the earlier hearing, and which Fauci denied.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline