There is a shortage of snow plow drivers in towns across Massachusetts, and some are now offering to pay big bucks this winter.
Last year, a shortage of plow drivers meant some major roads were not completely cleared. In order to get ahead of the problem, several communities are offering big pay incentives for those who have their own trucks.
Watertown is offering hourly rates up to $200 for anyone that has their commercial driver’s license.
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Every Time Something Strange Occurs, They Want Us To Believe That It Is “Just A Coincidence”
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- RUSSIA releases message for American Soldiers
- UKRAINE IS ABOUT TO GET REKT
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- New strikes on Iranian targets near Syria\Iraq border (Day 3)
- The FDA Is Literally Demonic
- US Consumers Have Lost $4 Trillion In Real Disposable Income Under Biden
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections