"If a wider war breaks out in Europe, should the U.S. military be involved?"
All Voters – Yes – 49%
– Yes by Income –
Under $30K: 37%
Over $200K: 66% t.co/W4yFT6LZvt
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) March 1, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- The Police are Not Your Friends
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- School shootings were rare until the government put a target on the backs of our children in 1990. What happened in 1990?
- Get ready The tsunami of Layoffs is coming!
- It’s Real! Dark MAGA Incoming