Below is a list of books I curated from around a dozen “best of” reading lists to become a better investor. Personally, I am interested in a career as a portfolio manager and would like to devour any books that may help in that regard.
How would you rank, rate, and/or review the books? What would you add (or subtract)?
- Investments – Bodie Kane Marcus
- Pioneering Portfolio Management: An Unconventional Approach to Institutional Investment – David F. Swenson
- The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel – Benjamin Graham
- One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market – Peter Lynch
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing – Burton G. Malkiel
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time – David Einhorn
Thanks for your input.
Related Posts:We truly are under attack. We need user support now more than ever! For as little as $10, you can support the IWB directly – and it only takes a minute. Thank you. 140 views