Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama is used to hecklers stopping him during speeches — but he draws the line when the audience interrupts him in his own house.
As Obama was speaking at a White House event honoring LGBT Pride Month on Wednesday, an accented voice rang out from the crowd. Obama wasn’t amused.
“Shame on you,” he told his heckler, who was protesting deportations under the Obama administration.
Obama responded, “Listen you’re in my house … it’s not respectful.”
The double standards are incredible.
This ‘heckler’ wasn’t being nearly as obnoxious as Acosta, and obama tells him ‘this is my house’ — Trump asks for some basic respect of the office, and the media say ‘violation of 1st amendment, tyrant, it’s the people’s house’, blah blah
Jim Acosta interrupted Trump more than this ‘heckler’, and even has gone so far as to scream belligerently, heckling Trump while at a conference with the leader of N. Korea.
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade