Sharing is Caring!
TLDR – LIBYA
- Clinton and Obama overthrew the Libyan government, sending Libya into chaos.
- The United Nations imposed an arms embargo on Libya.
- We lost track of Gadhafi’s weapons, including chemical weapons. It turns out he had more than we knew about.
- Obama and Clinton gave many of them to ISIS using a Qatari arms trafficking network. The rest were up for grabs.
- Obama gave Qatar his approval to transfer of 20,000 tons of weapons from Qatar to… Well we’re not exactly sure who still. Basically everyone.
- Since then, The Obama Administration has approved over $9 billion in US arms exports to Qatar.
- Libya is now a strong hold for ISIS.
- ISIS is controlling the human trafficking network in Libya, profiting immensely.
- Libya, the country that once acted as the gatekeep for Europe, has become a major immigration hub for emigrants headed to Europe.
- Some of Gadhafi’s Sarin gas was taken to Syria.
- Obama and Clinton were working behind the scenes to topple Assad’s government in Syria.
Sourced TLDR – LIBYA
- February 26, 2011 – The UN imposed sanctions on Libyan authorities, including an arms embargo, asset freeze and travel ban. | UN NEWS
- In March of 2011, Reuters reported that the Obama administration had signed secret orders authorizing secret help for rebels fighting against Gadhafi’s government. Fulfillment of such order would be a clear violation of the UN arms embargo. | REUTERS
- A rebellion backed by money and military strength from foreign nations waged a successful civil war against the Libyan state. | WORLD POST
- FRANCE, UK, ET AL, JOCKEYING IN LIBYA/OIL | WIKILEAKS
- US OK’d sending arms to Libya | BOSTONGLOBE
- Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban | REUTERS
- Libya’s government no longer exists and the country is in chaos. | BBC
- Drug And Human Trafficking In ‘Lawless’ Libya Is Funding Isis | IB TIMES
- Calm Seas, Libya’s Lawless State Open Door For Migrant Flows | REUTERS
- ‘Real armed commando’: Police bust ISIS terror cell preparing ‘chemical attack’ in Morocco | RT
- Why Is Libya So Lawless? | BBC
- ISIS now has a foothold in Libya. | BBC
- Top ISIS commanders are taking refuge in Libya. | BBC
- Islamic State is planning to use Libya as a gateway to Europe. | TELEGRAPH
Conflict of Interest
- Under Clinton’s leadership, the State Department approved $165 billion worth of commercial arms sales to 20 nations whose governments have given money to the Clinton Foundation | IBTIMES
- Clinton Charity Received About $12,000,000 from the King of Morocco and Various Moroccan Owned Entities | DAILYCALLER | CNN | HUFFPOST
- ‘How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria’ | BIZ INSIDER
- Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested | FREE BEACON | WA TIMES
LIBYAN LEADER COLONEL MUAMMAR GADDAFI IS DEMANDING £4.1BILLION A YEAR FROM THE EU TO STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION WHICH ‘THREATENS TO TURN EUROPE BLACK’. | DAILY MAIL | AUG 31, 2010
HOW LIBYA KEPT MIGRANTS OUT OF EU – AT ANY COST | THE WEEK UK | APR 5, 2011
- Security Council imposes sanctions on Libyan authorities in bid to stem violent repression | UN NEWS CENTRE | FEB 26, 2011
- US Names Chris Stevens Liaison to Libyan Opposition | ABC NEWS | MAR 14, 2011
- U.S. To Transfer Lead In Libya In ‘Days,’ Obama Says | WBUR NEWS | MAR 22, 2011
- Arming Libya rebels not allowed by UN resolutions, legal experts warn US | THE GUARDIAN | MAR 30, 2011
- EXCLUSIVE: OBAMA AUTHORIZES SECRET HELP FOR LIBYA REBELS REUTERS MAR 31, 2011
- Is General Khalifa Hifter The CIA’s Man In Libya? | BUSINESS INSIDER | APR 22, 2011
- Counting Qaddafi’s Heat-Seeking Missiles, and Tracking Them Back to their Sources | NEW YORK TIMES | JUL 26, 2011
- FRANCE, UK, ET AL, JOCKEYING IN LIBYA/OIL | WIKILEAKS | SEP 16, 2011
- NIGHTMARE IN LIBYA: THOUSANDS OF SURFACE-TO-AIR MISSILES UNACCOUNTED FOR | ABC | SEP 27, 2011
- Tiny Kingdom’s Huge Role in Libya Draws Concern | WALL STREET JOURNAL | OCT 17, 2011
- A long 8 months in Libya | CNN | OCT 20, 2011
- AMERICAN KILLED IN LIBYA WAS ON INTEL MISSION TO TRACK WEAPONS | ABC | SEP 12, 2012
- How US Ambassador Chris Stevens May Have Been Linked To Jihadist Rebels In Syria | BUSINESS INSIDER | OCT 19, 2012
- Was Syrian weapons shipment factor in ambassador’s Benghazi visit? | FOX NEWS | OCT 25, 2012
- Libyan charity’s ship implicated in Benghazi attack on US ambassador | MALTA TODAY | OCT 31, 2012
- There’s A Reason Why All Of The Reports About Benghazi Are So Confusing | BUSINESS INSIDER | NOV 3, 2012
- U.S.-APPROVED ARMS FOR LIBYA REBELS FELL INTO JIHADIS’ HANDS | NEW YORK TIMES | DEC 5, 2012
- US OK’d sending arms to Libya | BOSTON GLOBE | DEC 6, 2012
- REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels | BUSINESS INSIDER | DEC 9, 2012
- Covert US plan to arm rebels | THE SUNDAY TIMES | DEC 9, 2012
- Turkey fights to stem arms smuggling | THE NATIONAL | MAY 27, 2013
- In Turnabout, Syria Rebels Get Libyan Weapons | NEW YORK TIMES | JUN 21, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood Official, Former Clinton Foundation Employee Arrested | FREE BEACON | SEP 18, 2013
- Muslim Brotherhood official, former Clinton Foundation employee arrested in Cairo | WASHINGTON TIMES | SEP 18, 2013
- ‘Abandoned’ barrels containing deadly sarin seized in rebel-held Syria | RT | JUL 8, 2014
- How Qatar is funding the rise of Islamist extremists | TELEGRAPH | SEP 20, 2014
- American Among Nearly 40 Sentenced to Life in Prison for Egypt Protests | NEW YORK TIMES | APR 11, 2015
- Was The 2011 Libya Intervention A Mistake | THE WORLD POST | MAR 7, 2015
- The king of Morocco, the Clintons and a problem that just won’t go away | POLITICO | MAY 15, 2015
- Controversial Clinton-Tied Moroccan Mining Firm Supported by Ex-Im Bank | FREE BEACON | MAY 15, 2015
- Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance | JUDICIAL WATCH | MAY 18, 2015
- Military intel predicted rise of ISIS in 2012, detailed arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria | FOX NEWS | MAY 18, 2015
- Hillary Clinton Knew BACK IN 2011 About US Weapons Shipments from Libya to Syria | GATEWAY PUNDIT | MAY 27, 2015
- Clinton’s Man in Morocco | FREE BEACON | JUL 17, 2015
- Clinton State Department approved U.S. weapons shipment to Libya despite ban | REUTERS | OCT 20, 2015
- Weapons shipments highlight the ambiguous roles of Qatar and Turkey in the fight against Islamic militants | ITALY 24 | DEC 02, 2015
- Sarin materials brought via Turkey & mixed in Syrian ISIS camps – Turkish MP to RT | RT | DEC 14, 2015
- LIBYAN FORCES SEIZE LAST STRONGHOLD OF ISLAMIC STATE IN SIRTE | LA TIMES
- TOP IS COMMANDERS ‘TAKING REFUGE’ IN LIBYA | BBC NEWS | FEB 4, 2016
- WHY LIBYA MATTERS – AGAIN | FOREIGN POLICY | FEB 12, 2016
- ‘Real armed commando’: Police bust ISIS terror cell preparing ‘chemical attack’ in Morocco | RT | FEB 20, 2016
- Seymour Hersh Says Hillary Approved Sending Libya’s Sarin to Syrian Rebels | STRATEGIC CULTURE | APR 28, 2016
- U.N. approves high seas crackdown on Libya arms smuggling | REUTERS | JUN 14, 2016
- DRUG AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN ‘LAWLESS’ LIBYA IS FUNDING ISIS | IB TIMES | JULY 16, 2016
- US air raids in Libya: Who really benefits? | RT | AUG 2, 2016
- LAWLESS AND CHAOTIC LIBYA IS SOURCE OF EUROPE’S MIGRANT CRISIS | SKY NEWS | AUG 30, 2016
- CALM SEAS, LIBYA’S LAWLESS STATE OPEN DOOR FOR MIGRANT FLOWS | REUTERS | AUG 31, 2016
- WHY IS LIBYA SO LAWLESS? | BBC NEWS | SEP 14, 2016
- OBAMA DOJ DROPS CHARGES AGAINST ALLEGED BROKER OF LIBYAN WEAPONS | POLITICO | OCT 4, 2016
- Hillary’s Benghazi Coverup Threatens Terror Prosecutions | NATIONAL REVIEW | OCT 7, 2016
- Arms dealer says Clinton and Obama accidentally gave guns to ISIS, Al Qaeda and Benghazi attackers – then tried to scapegoat him for their screw-up with failed $10m felony case | DAILY MAIL | OCT 12, 2016
- Libya’s UN-backed government and central bank to work together | THE NATIONAL | JAN 1, 2017