- Ilhan Omar, 37, is not only dating, but living ‘on and off’ with her married campaign aide Tim Mynett, 38, in Washington DC, DailyMail.com can reveal
- The two have secret hookups at Omar’s love nest and are taking romantic vacations and making plans for a long-term future together
- DailyMail.com has obtained photographic evidence that confirms Omar and Mynett have been hooking up whenever she is in DC for congressional work
- A source told DailyMail.com: ‘They are more or less living together whenever she is in DC. They are even planning a romantic vacation at Christmas’
- Insiders have gone so far as to suggest the pair will consider marriage when their respective divorces are finalized
- The source added: ‘Maybe then the lies, the hypocrisy, all the sneaking around will finally come to an end’
- The congresswoman spent months denying she had split from her husband despite this website revealing she had left their home and was having an affair
- She finally filed for divorce on October 7 – but still refuses to acknowledge her relationship with Mynett, whose wife also filed for divorce in August
- Mynett’s spurned wife Beth, 55, is refusing to yield in divorce proceedings because she feels Omar is a risk to their 13-year-old son William’s safety
Ilhan Omar’s brazen double life involving secret hookups, romantic vacations and talk of marriage to her DC strategist lover is today laid bare after an exclusive DailyMail.com investigation.
The leftist congresswoman, 37, spent months denying she had split from husband Ahmed Hirsi despite this website revealing she had left their marital home and was having an affair with a campaign aide.
She finally filed for divorce on October 7 – but still refuses to acknowledge her relationship with veteran Democratic schmoozer Tim Mynett, 38, whose wife also petitioned for divorce in August.
DailyMail.com can now disclose that Omar and Mynett are not only dating, but living together ‘on and off’ at a secret DC apartment, while plotting romantic vacations to Jamaica and making plans for a long-term future together.