Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA), who resigned Sunday following allegations that she had an affair with a congressional staffer, was reportedly told to resign by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).
Radio host Joe Messina reported on his Monday program “The Real Side,” that Hill’s resignation was demanded by Pelosi after the speaker learned that staffers in Hill’s office confirmed her affair with Legislative Director Graham Kelly. The staffers reportedly acknowledged the affair to the House Ethics Committee, which opened an investigation into the allegations.
When Pelosi learned of this, Messina reported, she told Hill to resign.
In other news regarding Hill, as Stephen Miller tweets, “Man, [her] current twitter feed is a better lesson in media bias then I could ever hope to accomplish in 11 years of being on Twitter. Go check it out.” The gang’s all here:
Just think of the media as Democratic Party operatives with bylines, and it all makes sense, to coin an Insta-phrase. And as Jim Treacher adds regarding the above lineup, “It really is amazing. And it hasn’t occurred to any of them that if Nancy Pelosi wanted Hill around, she wouldn’t have resigned.”
- Biden Just Politicized 401(k)s
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Fauci Admits: ‘I Got My 2nd Vax Yesterday, & I Feel Like Sh*t Today!’
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Miami Beach braces for new spring break chaos after 2 murders in 36 hours
- US Authorities Weigh Expansion of Emergency Lending Facility Amid Banking Crisis
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- IRAN WAR is about to start
- FRENCH GONE WILD – Let’s have some wine while…