Arizona Republican Rep. Andy Biggs has introduced two articles of impeachment against Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas.
In his articles of impeachment, Biggs accuses Mayorkas of having presiding over a “reckless abandonment” of border security since taking the helm at DHS.
“Certainly Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have a substantial amount of blame with this, they’re the ones who campaigned on this, but Mayorkas has not pushed back at all,” Biggs said.
See also AOC roasted over calling Republican parents’ rights bill ‘fascism:’ ‘Clown show every time she talks.’
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!
- This Guy Absolutely Nails It…
- We’re Heading Into A Recession And The Machines Are Betting On A Big Market Crash
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
See also Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators