- The RNC is filing suit together with the New York GOP and state and local office holders, including city council members who voted against the legislation
- ‘The RNC is suing to protect the integrity of our elections, and we stand ready to do the same wherever Democrats try to attack the basic security of your ballot’
- Our City Our Vote, a campaign that pushed for non-citizen suffrage, estimated that the new bill would add around 900,000 to the city’s voter rolls
- Lawful permanent residents of the city for at least 30 days, as well as those authorized to work in the U.S., including ‘Dreamers,’ will now be able to vote
- The New York City Council passed the law last month, and the city’s new mayor allowed the bill to automatically become law on Sunday.
See also Rep. Chip Roy Calls Out Democrats’ Phony “Compassion,” Using Illegals as ‘Crass Political Pawns’ ... Biden’s Open Borders Invasion: 71% Illegals End Up in Republican Districts
See also Chuck Todd After Durham Report Release Reveals FBI Election-Rigging: We Need a New Church Committee [VIDEO]