It is not a coincidence that the media – controlled by the Elite – encourage the extreme political divide that is growing every day. They want the narrative to only be an argument between left and right. It makes things simple. It doesn’t matter who wins, because in the end they all get rich.
All of the politicians are buddies. They fight and argue only to be elected and maintain power. It is just a giant game to all of them for the sake of power, money, and ego. As long as the narrative remains left v. right, the true issues will never be presented. The Elite maintain control over a workforce to earn them money, while the people argue over which political party is best.
There is not a left-wing conspiracy; there is not a right wing conspiracy; the only political conspiracy is the institution itself. Argue in public, smoke cigars and drink scotch in private.
The only way to win is to not play the game. The problem is not the opposite political party. The problem is all of the professional politicians, owned by bankers and the like, who sacrifice morality for personal gain.
Stop the political bickering and supporting your “team” just so you can say your team is better and won.
Support morality and support humanity. Support the betterment of society as a whole, regardless of which lackey is in power.
We can change the world for the better if we don’t play the game.
- We all knew Big Tech conspired, censored, and spread misinformation to help Leftists win. Elon Musk bought a crime scene and is releasing receipts… On 1/3, the subpoenas should start.
- Whitehouse press secretary f*cks up, stops mid sentence as she realizes what she is saying.
- GUY CAUSES 35,000 CUSTOMERS ELECTRICITY OUTAGE BY DESTROYING A SUBSTATION WITH A RIFLE TO STOP TRANNY SHOW
- Climate Change Lockdowns? Yup, They Are Actually Going There…
- KanYe Interview with Gavin McInnes Was Fantastic
- Alex Jones Shows His True Colors
- Europe’s Leadership – Pure Insanity
- 25 Ex-Soldiers Plotting Military Coup Arrested in Massive Raid by German Police
- Walmart CEO readies mass store closures!
- Dr Peter McCullough: “the unvaccinated are the envy of the world right now”