Republican New York Rep. Claudia Tenney will introduce legislation Thursday that would amend the Internal Revenue Code to prohibit 501(c)(3) tax exempt organizations from providing direct funding to official election organizations.
The Daily Caller first obtained the legislation, titled the “End Zuckerbucks Act.” The legislation would prohibit non-profits from providing direct funding to state and local election officials or risk losing their tax exempt status.
A group of House Republicans, led by Tenney, previously sent a letter to the “left-leaning” group Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL), calling on them to detail expenditure of the hundreds of millions of dollars they received during the COVID-19 pandemic. They alleged in the letter that the group spent less than 1% on personal protective equipment (PPE).
CTCL is aimed at election policy and administration and explicitly lists a range of budget items intended to be covered by these grants: PPE, worker recruitment and training, voter education and outreach, expansion and maintenance of voting sites, maintenance of polling places and sanitation costs among others.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.