A condo building in North Miami Beach has been closed and residents are being evacuated Friday after an audit and building inspection report outlined unsafe structural and electrical conditions.
The city of North Miami Beach ordered the 156-unit Crestview Towers Condominium, located at 2025 NE 164th St., to be closed immediately and the evacuation of its more than 300 residents.
Officials did not immediately release details about the structural problems that prompted the evacuation, but the building had reported millions of dollars in damage from 2017’s Hurricane Irma.
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Musk tweets wrong think poll. Twitter explodes – Zelensky Responds
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Fact-Check articles are created by the left to censor negative news about Democrats.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Livin’ In Biden’s Paradise! Percentage Of NYSE Stocks Closing Above 200 Day Moving Average Collapses To 13.48% (Bollinger Band, Fibonacci, Elliott Wave, Ichimoku)
- Gov Just Seized Our Water – Notified Us Can’t Grow A Garden Next Year / Off Grid Living In A Tiny House
- Alanis Morissette to boyfriend: “You’re essentially my employee and I like you having to depend on me”