Protests against fresh Covid restrictions have continued to rock Europe over the weekend.
There were demonstrations in Vienna, Brussels and Amsterdam against new Covid rules.
Fresh coronavirus cases continue to surge across the continent.
Protests against fresh Covid-19 restrictions have rocked Europe over the weekend, with demonstrations breaking out in places such as Brussels, Vienna, Rome and Amsterdam.
There were protests in Vienna on Sunday after Austria entered its fourth national lockdown due to the current pandemic wave, with people now being asked to work from home and non-essential shops closing.
Martinique COVID-19 lockdown protests intensify.
Thousands protest coronavirus restrictions in Czech capital.
Thousands gather in Melbourne, Sydney, Gold Coast and across Australia in orchestrated protests against COVID-19 vaccines, restrictions.
‘1/4 of My Life in Lockdown’: Children Among Vaccine Mandate Protesters Marching in Melbourne.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people