Buck Sexton, the host of “The Buck Sexton Show,” took to Twitter on Thursday to ask if former President Barack Obama and the dozens of members of Congress who attended Rep. John Lewis’ funeral in Atlanta will have to abide by Washington, D.C.’s mandatory 14-day quarantine order for those who travel to a “high-risk” state.
“Georgia is on Washington DC Mayor Bowser’s list of states that require 2 week mandatory quarantine,” Sexton wrote. “Are these politicians going into quarantine, or are rules just for the little people?”
According to a post from the mayor’s office dated July 24, 2020, travelers in the city are expected to adhere to the 14-day quarantine after they visit areas determined to be “high-risk” for coronavirus transmission. The move is aimed to“mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in the District and protect the health, safety, and welfare of District residents, and will help return us to a downward trajectory of new cases.”
- Never in history have we had all three issues happening at once…
- Janet Yellen Just Poured Lighter Fluid On Every Small Bank In America
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- 2023: A Year When Everything Is Suddenly Breaking Loose All At Once
- Just wow! Elon is losing it bigly.
- Scott Adams: “It’s Going TOO FAR; I’m DANGEROUS Now; I’m Going to HATE You; White Men Are F…ING DONE” (GRAPHIC)
- 186 More Banks “Are At Risk Of Failure”, And That Could Push Us Into The Next Great Depression
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- WTF is up with Boot Club & Blackeyes?
- Ellen Brown: The Looming Quadrillion Dollar Derivatives Tsunami