by Chris Black
Any time now.
The Russian economy is going to completely collapse any time now.
Just you wait, buddy.
The Russian ruble is edging towards a five-year high against the euro on Monday, demonstrating unprecedented resilience amid the most drastic sanctions ever imposed on Moscow by the West. The ruble was named the world’s best-performing currency by Bloomberg last week.
What if the sanctions are not actually working?
What if the sanctions are only harming the sanctioners?
What if these billions and billions sent to the Ukraine don’t actually stop Russia from taking the territory they want, and instead just drain the US and NATO of all their weapons supplies?
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Are They Calling For An Insurrection?
- NATO Will Do Nothing if Russia Invades Estonia
- The Destruction of Future Generations is on Full Speed
- Todays SCOTUS ruling was the biggest gift to the DNC.
- Summer Preview: Rolling Blackouts, Higher Gas Prices, Natural Gas Rationing In Europe And A Historic Diesel Crisis
- The Gun Control Bill Has Passed The Senate 65-33
- Teachers are now ARMED in New Mexico, When asked if students felt safer, ALL students raised their hands. Every. Single. One.
- Buying an Illegal Gun in New York City Has Always Been Easy
- You Will Never See This on the News