San Francisco is hoping to replace the long despised green trash cans littered throughout the city, as its board of supervisors voted Wednesday to approve using new designer prototype bins.
However, there’s a catch: Each new can will cost between $12,000 and $20,000, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
“$20,000 a can is ridiculous,” Supervisor Matt Haney told the paper after reluctantly agreeing to the proposal.
- Stock Crash Warning: Do This ASAP
- Rumors of A Military Coup in China
- From October 1, German streets will be patrolled by the military to prevent riots
- A Major Country is Imploding…
- Economic Collapse Has Arrived In Germany. Will The U.S. Be Close Behind?
- Alex Jones Hasn’t Evolved a Bit in 30 Years of Broadcasting
- This Thanksgiving, Supplies Of Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Tight In The United States
- “Get an EV,” they said. “It’ll be fun,” they said. This is at an EV charging station in California
- The USDA Wants You To Register Your Garden
- The World Has Been at War With the Devil That Calls Itself The Red Shield (Rothschild) for Centuries