Santa Monica Police Chief Cynthia Renaud is facing calls to resign after local television footage showed officers standing idly by as looters ransacked more than 80 stores in the city’s downtown area.
A petition posted to Change.org to remove the California chief had received more than 8,000 signatures by 9 a.m. Tuesday morning, according to the Santa Monica Lookout. Its creator, Oliver Greene, said officers lacked the “strong leadership and overarching strategy to protect themselves, our city, and its citizens.”
What began as a peaceful protest in Santa Monica on Sunday over the death of George Floyd descended into violence and some people began looting businesses, including banks, chain stores and smaller mom-and-pop shops and restaurants.
NYPD union boss says city leaders are telling cops to “stand down,” asks Trump for help
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels