by Chris Black
The philosophy of the Satanic Temple is indistinguishable from conventional small government, anti-authoritarian conservatism.
Its original iteration under Anton LaVey was pretty much a libertarian swinger’s club.
Right wingers can get offended, but they don’t have the ideological tools to do anything about it.
TST don’t worship the devil. They are an Anti-Defamation League backed (check out their past court cases) Alinskyist troll against conservative fools and cowards who frame everything as a matter of personal or religious liberty.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- Heartaches On Heartaches! US Court Ruling May Take 70,000 Truckers Off Road, Spur Jams (Diesel Prices UP 118% Under Biden, Things Just Keep Getting Worse)
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- BANK SCAM in CHINA – $6 Billion In Deposits Vanished From Banks in China. 400k People Are Left with Nothing
- We Are Witnessing A Stunning Breakdown Of Law And Order, And The Overwhelmed Police Seem Powerless To Stop It
- Future is bleak. Lmfao
- Biden’s “Liberal World Order” summarized
- Liberal colonizer gets owned. Two dumb imbeciles arguing.
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- The Government’s OWN Data Tells Us an Economic Collapse is Underway!