Vivili Hospitality Group proprietor Skyler Reeves reacts to Biden’s commerce secretary blaming a skills gap for a shortage of waiters Scammers were able to pocket nearly 30% of the $16 billion in unemployment insurance payments sent out by Arizona since the start of the coronavirus pandemic, the director of the state agency overseeing the program said Thursday. Most of the fraud happened in the first several months of the pandemic and mainly hit federally funded emergency unemployment insurance programs. Those programs were designed to help people who normally would not be eligible for assistance because they had contract jobs or were so-called “gig workers” such as Uber drivers. Their employers generally did not pay into the unemployment insurance system.The amount lost to fraud is between $4.3 billion …
- “You would have a far-Right government in every country in Europe”
- Another domino is starting to fall…
- US Now Lone Suspect in Nord Stream Pipe Bombing
- Fact checkers are quick on damage control for Project Veritas video. He was literally talking about directed evolution of COVID-19. How in the hell is that not clear enough for you?
- The Food Supply is Contaminated With SPIKE PROTEINS
- The Covid Op Was the Catalyst That Propelled the Entire World Into a Soon Fully Digitized Surveillance State
- Have You Heard Of The “Tradwife Movement”?
- This is EXACTLY how they will take away the CASH. So easy it’s RIDICULOUS.
- The Russians are Going to Break Through Bakhmut
- Woman “forgives” her mothers killer, visits him in jail. Upon release woman gives him a job at the decease mothers house and is quickly killed too.