Former President Donald Trump on Thursday predicted that Republicans in Congress would benefit greatly if Democrats push through their exorbitant social-spending legislation.
“If Democrats are able to piece together their huge tax hikes, called by another name, it will mean an additional 40 Republican seats in the House and at least a few additional Republican Senators in the U.S. Senate,” Trump said in a release issued by his Save America PAC.
A scheduled vote Thursday on a bipartisan $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill was expected to be pushed back because progressives first want a $3.5 trillion social spending package, which many experts say will cost much more than advertised.
Rep. Tim Burchett, R‑Tenn., told Newsmax that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D‑Calif., would pull the infrastructure bill from the …
- Tampax Sexualizing Periods Again
- Who Is Killing The Crypto Millionaires?
- At This Point They Aren’t Even Trying To Hide Who They Really Serve
- First Ever Americans Charged with Seditious Conspiracy
- Is Credit Suisse about to blow?
- Housing market crash is happening right now
- Michael Burry says the US economy will suffer a multiyear recession. He sees no way for authorities to end the downturn early and warns consumers will virtually exhaust their savings soon, tanking the economy.
- BIG LEAK– FDA COVID-19 Vaccine Working List Of Possible Adverse Event Outcomes
- Civil Unrest Explodes in China Over Lockdowns
- The Truth About The China Riots