YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 5/22/21
- Rotation continues from momentum to value as Bitcoin investors turn to gold.
- China is the excuse, not the reason for the #Bitcoin bubble bursting.
- This #Crypto Winter may be the longest and most brutal of all.
- Dave Portnoy shills #Safemoon gimmick.
- Coinbase may be the biggest failure vs. expectations of any IPO in history.
- Crypto crash ushers in bear market for Tesla, Square, Microstrategy, Riot Blockchain, Galaxy Digital.
- Gold is in a solid bull market making new highs.
- Paul Krugman is right on Bitcoin and wrong on gold.
- The US is now officially a Banana Republic without the bananas.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.