YouTube/PeterSchiff, Released on 3/23/21
- Stock market down on anniversary of 2020 crash.
- Biden readies $4 Trillion more in #stimulus before the ink dries on the last round of checks.
- #Krugman back with more Keynesian nonsense.
- Virtual Fifth Avenue is not valuable real estate when you can have infinite New York Cities.
- Affirmative Action is condescending to African Americans.
- Massive racial hate crime gets swept under the rug by the media.
Peter Schiff is an internationally recognized economist specializing in the foreign equity, currency and gold markets. Mr. Schiff made his name as President and Chief Global Strategist of Euro Pacific Capital. He frequently delivers lectures at major economic and investment conferences, and is quoted often in the print media, including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Barron’s, BusinessWeek, Time and Fortune. His broadcast credits include regular guest appearances on CNBC, Fox Business, CNN, MSNBC, and Fox News Channel, as well as hosting his own weekly radio show, Wall Street Unspun. He’s also the author of the bestselling books: Crash Proof 2.0, The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets:, and The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy – How to Save Yourself and Your Country.