More of the normalization of the sexualization of our children. Say NO. Ohio mayor telling ENTIRE school board resign or 'face child pornography charges' after teachers gave children writing prompt to 'write a sex scene you wouldn't show your mom'- t.co/W1JXKDUmfT
— Lynn's Warriors (@lynns_warriors) September 16, 2021
A mayor in Ohio has threatened the city’s entire school board with criminal charges unless they resign over highly sexual writing prompts that teachers gave to underage students.
Hudson Mayor Craig Schubert delivered the harsh ultimate during a school board meeting on Monday, garnering loud applause from outraged parents who also spoke out on the topic given to children aged 17.
At issue are the highly inappropriate writing prompts distributed to students in the Liberal Arts II writing class at Hudson High School, including ‘Write a sex scene you wouldn’t show your mom’, ‘Describe your favorite part of a man’s body using only verbs’ and ‘Write an X-rated Disney scenario’.
‘It has come to my attention that your educators are distributing essentially what is child pornography in the classroom,’ fumed Mayor Schubert during public comments.
‘I’ve spoken to a judge this evening and she’s already confirmed that. So I’m going to give you a simple choice: either choose to resign from this board of education or you will be charged,’ the mayor added.
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- France On Fire: Firefighters Joining The Protests… Trash Collection Workers In Paris Have Been On Strike For 17 Days
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Knock knock. You’re next… Deutsche Bank
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…