Seattle Police Department
July 24. 2020
Dear Business Owner and/or Resident:
Please know that the Seattle Police Department is
committed to addressing life safety incidents and calls
for service. and responding to ongoing demonstrations and
unrest in the city.
Please also know that the City Council Ordinance 119805
Crowd Control Tool goes into effect this weekend on
Sunday. July 26, 2020. This ordinance bans Seattle Police
officers the use of less lethal tools. including pepper
spray that is commonly used to disperse crowds that have
turned violent. Simply put. the legislation gives officers
NO ability to safely intercede to preserve property in the
midst of a large, violent crowd.
It is important to bring to your attention that yesterday.
I sent the City Council a letter ensuring them that as the
Chief of Police, I have done my due diligence of informing
them numerous times of the foreseeable impact of this
ordinance on upcoming events. The letter is attached for
For these reasons, Seattle Police will have an adjusted
deployment in response to any demonstrations this weekend
– as I will never ask our officers to risk their personal
safety to protect property without the tools to do so in a
Chief of Police
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills