The rule would require institutional asset managers to disclose gross short positions to the SEC, and would result in public disclosure of aggregate short positions by the SEC on a per-security basis. It's a great step forward, but we'll have some thoughts on commenting for it.
— Dave Lauer (@dlauer) February 25, 2022
- Dutch Government to Ban All Farming
- School board meeting: Superintendent slips up and says what he shouldn’t.
- Buyers are gone. Sellers are desperate. This is what start to a Housing Crash looks like.
- Why Are So Many Extremely Bizarre “Mystery Creatures” Starting To Appear All Over The Planet?
- 100-Year-Old Military Vet Becomes “I Should Have Sided with Hitler” Meme
- “THREE of the top FIVE issuers …have already defaulted on their dollar bonds” BUCKLE UP
- Dr. Jordan Peterson tears woke Twitter admins a new one…
- You know inflation is bad when even simps start cutting back
- Man goes into his BANK, wants to withdraw his OWN money,bank wants to know PRECISELY how he will be spending it
- Zelensky’s inner circle is buying up expensive real estate in Switzerland