After the GME/AMC run last year the SEC has decided to overhaul PFOF. This is how companies like RobinHood, TDAmeritrade and Etrade are able to offer commission free trading. In a nutshell, they intend to shut it down.
Out of one corner of their mouth they are claiming it is for our own good, that our orders are not being fulfilled at the best price because they are able to go to wholesale brokers directly rather than putting them up for auction. This allows them to make a fractional cent of money off each trade, which adds up enough to allow them to offer commission free trading.
Out of the other corner of their mouth I am hearing that this could put commission free trading out of reach, shutting down the entire business model that allow it to exist. This would drastically tamp down on retail’s ability to trade so much, which could make the markets less volatile.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW