by Mark Angelides
As news breaks that Senator Al Franken was sexually inappropriate with journalist Leeann Tweeden whilst on a USO tour in 2006, it’s time to see if the Democrats and Republicans are really as concerned by the Roy Moore allegations as they claim to be, or whether it is just a feeble attempt to remove a conservative from the race.
Consider that for one of the “suspects,” there is no evidence, and for the other, there is a photograph of him groping her breasts while she sleeps aboard a C17 on her way back from entertaining the troops. It will be hugely interesting to see if the same reactions the DNC and RNC have had to the Judge Moore allegations are the same towards Franken.
Let’s review the reactions to the Moore case:
- The RNC has pulled out of a funding arrangement (effectively cutting off any financial support from the party in his campaign).
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnel (R) has called for him to step down; and even stated that if he won the election, he would immediately be hauled before an ethics committee.
- The Democrats have denounced him as a pervert and insisted that he withdraw from the Senatorial race.
So what is the very least we should expect for Al Franken:
- The DNC should pull funding for all projects Franken is working on, including getting re-elected (cutting him off from party finances).
- Mitch McConnel should demand that he step down from his position immediately or at the very least be hauled before an ethics committee.
- The Democrats should denounce him as a pervert and insist that he withdraw from the Senate.
If these three conditions are not met, we will have proof positive that the actual sexual allegations mean nothing to these people, and that all they care about is their “inner sanctum” maintaining power for as long as possible.
Just in the interest of fairness, here is what Tweeden said about Franken:
“He repeated that actors really need to rehearse everything and that we must practice the kiss. I said ‘OK’ so he would stop badgering me. We did the line leading up to the kiss and then he came at me, put his hand on the back of my head, mashed his lips against mine and aggressively stuck his tongue in my mouth. I immediately pushed him away with both of my hands against his chest and told him if he ever did that to me again I wouldn’t be so nice about it the next time. I walked away. All I could think about was getting to a bathroom as fast as possible to rinse the taste of him out of my mouth. I felt disgusted and violated.”
Whether you believe in Moore’s innocence or not (and let’s be fair, the yearbook being fake is beginning to look probable after Allred refuses to state publically that it is genuine), we should all look for fairness and evenhandedness in what our “leaders” do. What do you think?
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- Walmart Reports A Large Number Of Store Closings As Catastrophic Retail Collapse Intensify
- These Economic Numbers Are Staggering
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- 29 DEMS JOIN REPUBLICANS TO BLOCK BIDEN
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- FRANCE – Now largely ignored by world media.
- The Entire World Economy Could COMPLETELY COLLAPSE At Any Moment.
3 thoughts on “Sen. Al Franken and Sexual Assault – Let’s See Who Blinks First”
Let’s be fair, neither the charges against Moore nor the changes against Franken have been proven yet. Both may or may not be attempts by their respective opponents to discredit them. Innocent until proven guilty.
If proven guilty, surely they should be removed from office and sent to prison – and if proven innocent, the same should happen to their accusers.
Sadly, given the accusation without proof seems to be working at least in Moore’s case, we probably won’t see proof either way.
Who does Franken think he is?! The President?!
As much as I dislike Franken, this vest appears to have the armor plate in it. Therefore he could NOT really git to cop a feel through it. It just shows him to be a sick Li Perv actin up as an 8th grader.
I want an Investigation into the trunk full of ballots THEY found that gave him election win. Did the person go to jail for mishandling election ballots by leaving them in their car for a couple days? Or most likely fraudulently producing them! You sure can’t leave a baby in the car!