A U.S. senator is calling for the removal and replacement of every last “Soros prosecutor,” those elected officials who gained personally from oftentimes huge cash donations to their campaigns from billionaire, and extreme leftist, George Soros.
“These legal arsonists condemn our rule of law as ‘systemically racist’ and have not simply abused prosecutorial discretion, they have embraced prosecutorial nullification,” charged Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
“As a result, a contagion of crime has infected virtually every neighborhood under their charge.”
(Sen. Tom Cotton) warned the nation, “Last year, our nation experienced the largest increase in murder in American history and the largest number of drug overdose deaths ever recorded. This carnage continues today and is not distributed equally. Instead, it is concentrated in cities and localities where radical, left-wing, George Soros progressives have captured state and district attorney offices.”
He said those elected with Soros’ financial backing “refuse to enforce laws against shoplifting, drug trafficking, and entire categories of felonies and misdemeanors.
Now, he said, “war on crime” but begin with a campaign to recall, remove and replace Soros’ prosecutors.
“Throw the bums out.”
- You Will Be Shocked By How Much Money Is Being Pulled Out Of U.S. Banks, And Now The Biggest Bank In Germany Is In Trouble
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- Weird war in Ukraine …
- Walls are Closing In for Alvin Bragg. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for his arrest
- Mexico ready for war against America, as 500,000 march in support of Mexican sovereignty/military intervention
- Rothschilds took their bank private by paying out all shareholders a 28% bonus to get it done as fast as possible a few weeks before the crisis
- Hell is breaking loose in Israel
- This is how awesome Real Estate investments are in hyperinflation – Weimar example
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Germany on STRIKE – Largest strike in decades – No public transport, railroads, airports….everything!