Sen. Rick Scott (R-FL) slammed Democrat President Joe Biden in a statement Tuesday over his mental fitness for office — an attack that the president quickly showed was a legitimate concern.
Biden attacked Scott last week for criticizing the administration’s economic plans, adding that supporters of former President Donald Trump’s policies were “the most extreme political organization that’s existed” in recent American history.
“Senator Rick Scott of Florida … released what he calls the ultra-MAGA agenda. It’s a MAGA agenda all right,” Biden claimed. “Let me tell you about this ultra-MAGA agenda. It’s extreme, as most MAGA things are.”
Ahead of Biden’s remarks on Tuesday, Scott released a statement slamming Biden’s mental fitness for office, saying that he should resign.
- CRISIS IN SRI LANKA, No Gas, No Food, Country is Bankrupt, Politicians Being Beat, Murdered, Gov Buildings on Fire, Over 3000 killed in last 24 hours
- Here We Go Again: Monkey Pox!
- Over a Million Italians Over 50 Fined for Refusing Deadly Vax
- The Biggest Economic Danger Right Now? It’s Not the Stock Bubble or Inflation
- FOX NEWS finally showing the world what’s actually happening
- LeBron’s Son Takes a Pretty White Girl to Prom – All the Black Girls Have a Twitter Melton Down
- New York Post: Front Page: “Joe’s Train Wreck”
- NIH THROWS FAUCI UNDER THE BUS BIG TIME!! HE’S FINISHED THE KNIVES ARE OUT
- How Has Monkeypox Spread All Over The Globe At Lightning Speed?
- Malnourished babies are being admitted to HOSPITALS across US