by Chris Black
A badge of honor . . . leftwing cretins at Youtube banning me for 7 days for a video that quotes 2 peer reviewed articles saying cloth masks don’t work.
If you want to see the banned video go to Liberty Tree t.co/gsTUwuLZGL
— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) August 10, 2021
Rand Paul, a GOP/libertarian Senator, just got suspended from YouTube for comments he made earlier this month about mask mandates.
The question is: how can a transnational monopolistic company which relies heavily on government contracts and subsidies, like Google/YouTube, be the arbiter of truth and free speech in America?
The answer is: due to the pointless code of libertarian ideology that requires you to lose on purpose.
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas