Get ready boys! It’s about to get real interesting out in the desert!
The video below is of a shocking interview with Liz Harris on the Stew Peters show. Ms. Harris is a volunteer for the Maricopa County audit.
First of all, she couldn’t say much because of the non-disclosure agreement but, based on the audit, she believes the election was fraudulent and all the things you’ve heard will be confirmed.
Liz Harris revealed details about the Arizona audit. Then she shocked Peters when she said that those canvassing neighborhoods may actually be targeted by the DOJ, and arrested for ‘voter intimidation,’ despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of voters thank the volunteers for their efforts.
In addition to the DOJ, an unknown entity is paying for misleading ads attempting to taint the image of those looking for election integrity.
The leftist group, “Protect Democracy,” a DNC affiliate, is running ads to entice voters to give them “voter intimidation” ammunition for the DOJ to use against the audit workers.
Ms. Harris said fake audit canvassers are actually intimidating voters. That is something leftists do at any significant Republican rally – send in ringers.
The Conservative Treehouse thinks it was the work of Bob Creamer which is a real possibility. We have quite a few articles on Creamer but we doubt he’s the only one who does this.
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.